Friday, July 15, 2011





Another Rainy Day!

My children are waking up - oh, I LOVE thunder
and the cozy feel that a rainy day brings!

Today we are going to get our morning chores done, and then bring out some materials to "do art" today!! Now, I am with you...the mess that comes from children doing art can be a little daunting, but I have found some blogs to help us really make art time purposeful, with a plan and plain old FUN! TeachKidsArt, ArtProjectsforKids and Deep Space Sparkle are a few of my favorites blogs! Take a peak if you have children,
or if you don't, and try out a project or two!
I posted a few pictures above of some projects we have recently had fun creating!

"Be joyful ALWAYS;
pray continually;
give THANKS in all circumstances...
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

If I could "say" something Just to Encourage You today,
lift your heart to the Lord and deny your flesh which wants to
complain,
compare,
(it is our flesh that wants to point fingers and see how "bad" OTHER people are!)
and be contentious.
Look to Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit of God...know your Heavenly Father!

When I DO this (not merely think about it being a good thing to do!) I find that...
I am joyful, I am continually brought to prayer and my heart desires to give thanks to my Creator, Saviour and Judge...
to the One who gives us our breath today!!

He has set eternity in all our hearts! Ecc. 3:11



No comments:

Post a Comment